Make a difference – join SAGA Diagnostics as Business Development Manager (FILLED)
[*** POSITION FILLED ***]
Seeking a growth-oriented business development leader to join us in our mission to revolutionize cancer diagnostics and monitoring through proprietary ultrasensitive technologies to measure a new class of biomarker, circulating tumor DNA.
Your role will include identifying, evaluating and executing transformative partnerships, collaborations, and deals across pharmaceutical and academic clinical trials, biotechnology, and healthcare industries.
You will join SAGA Diagnostics – an exciting and rapidly scaling revenue-generating cancer genomics startup with excellent momentum, international attention, and strong interest from our key target groups – where every role is critical, cooperation is tight, and you will have the opportunity to make a real difference in the company and in the health of cancer patients.
- Locates and qualifies opportunities with companies not currently served by SAGA. Actively works networking contacts, professional affiliations, industry groups, and thought leaders to identify and target key companies.
- Opportunistically recognizes transformative new business at existing customers, developing a pipeline and closing business with prospective customers. Proactively establishes new contacts, develops and maintains relationships and work all levels of the organization to build the sales pipeline.
- Defines, articulates and leads business development opportunities including presentation of prospect summaries and their scientific, commercial and financial value drivers. Rapidly distinguishes and communicates the business levers that define success and failure.
- Builds, fosters and maintains customer relationships that enhance client’s position as a leader in cancer diagnostics and monitoring.
- Coordinates and collaborates with Management, Product, R&D, and Service teams to develop deliverables and specifications.
- Monitors competitive activity and trends within territory and industry, collaborating with sales and marketing.
A successful candidate will have a track record from international BD/sales within diagnostics, pharmaceuticals, or healthcare.
Please send you resume and cover letter to our CEO at Lao.Saal@sagadiagnostics.com.