SAGAsafe® Research Assays
SAGA offers a wide range of ultrasensitive SAGAsafe® RUO assays* for use in clinical trials and R&D projects, available for service testing or as kits to run in your laboratory.
The unique SAGAsafe® benefits:
- SAGAsafe® assays offer highest sensitivity and specificity in comparison with traditional methods to make sure you find the mutation you are looking for as soon as it arises.
- Industry-leading lower limits of detection, 100-fold improved compared to standard dPCR.
- In addition to tissue as sample material, SAGAsafe® assays are validated to work equally well on liquid biopsies. This provides you with the options to either go for material provided by tissue banks or choose an easily obtainable blood sample, whatever option works best in your project.
- SAGAsafe® technology allows to determine the denaturation state of your input material (quantity single-stranded and double-stranded) to give you more accurate results than other methods can.
- Should we not already have your target of interest available, we can develop new SAGAsafe® assays for you within a relatively short time span. Many of them can also be multiplexed according to your requirements.
Our most sought-after assays cover a range of mutations in the following genes:
In total, we have developed more than 250 assays and are continuously adding to our menu.
* SAGAsafe® RUO assays are for research use only and not for in vitro diagnostic use.