SAGA seeks sales executive Germany and sales executive Spain
[*** BOTH POSITIONS FILLED ***]
2 POSITIONS: Sales Executive, Germany and Sales Executive, Spain
SAGA Diagnostics AB is seeking a talented and highly motivated staff with strong interest in bringing a new technology to the market and thus advancing our mission to revolutionize cancer diagnostics through proprietary ultrasensitive technologies that measure circulating tumor DNA in minimally-invasive “liquid biopsies” such as a simple blood sample.
You will work in a multi-disciplinary team where you can make a real difference. Join SAGA – an exciting and rapidly scaling revenue-generating cancer genomics startup with excellent momentum, international attention, and strong customer traction – where every role is critical, cooperation is tight, and you will have the opportunity to help grow the company and make a real difference for persons with cancer. For the right candidate, there will be excellent opportunities to grow and to become a leader.
We are dedicated to bring our ultrasensitive technologies to the benefit of cancer patients worldwide.
In order to expand out commercial team and to enter the German and Spanish market, we are now hiring a Sales Executives placed in each country.
- You will be the first SAGA Diagnostics representative in Germany | Spain and our face to the customers, paving the way for successfully bringing SAGA Diagnostics’ services and kit products into these markets.
- The role will involve managing sales activities from initial mapping and lead generation to account management for existing customers.
- You will work closely and collaboratively with our Business Development and Marketing Team based in Lund, Sweden to identify promising opportunities and successfully converting them into business.
- You are to serve as a spokesperson for the Company at a wide range of venues in your territory, such as at professional conferences and society forums, and organize relevant informational functions.
- A successful candidate will have a relevant university degree (minimum BSc), preferably in molecular biology or medical sciences.
- She/he will have at least 3 years of experience working in sales or BD, selling to pathology or molecular diagnostics labs, preferably in oncology and with an existing customer network.
- An excellent command of the required language (German or Spanish) with superb communication skills (written and verbal) for the position is required.
- A good proficiency in English is necessary.
- A good understanding of the health insurance and reimbursement system for diagnostics tests is highly qualifying.
- You must be enthusiastic, outgoing, and self-driven, and have high ambitions to make significant contributions to the success of SAGA Diagnostics to improve the outcomes for patients with cancer.
Primary location: Home-based in Germany | Home-based in Spain
Hours: Full-time. 60-80% or more travel is to be expected within your country, with occasional travel to Sweden.
SAGA Diagnostics is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for either position, please send your resume and cover letter to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: Apply as soon as possible, as candidates are considered on a rolling basis.